30 March, 2005

"Completely" sunny day...


View from the balcony of my home

It has been a "completely" sunny day after what seems a long while. And with days getting longer, the sun is still providing warmth & light at this hour. What more could one ask for! I wonder if it is having been born and spent 20+ years in a tropical country, that makes me yearn for sunny days. Would I have been different if I had grown up in a colder or rainier place? The sun seems to be bring with it enthusiasm & energy which makes me do a lot more in a day!

I am not sure whether to attribute this blog entry to the weather or to the fact that I am a newbie to blogging. After a lot of contemplative inertia to start a blog, I am currently dabbling with Blogspot & Y! 360. Am also trying to learn CSS to see how best I can customize my blog here. I intend to try and see how LiveJournal stands wrt these and then I will settle for the one that suits me best and do away with the rest! Sounds like a plan! :)

Signing off hoping tomorrow is another "completely" sunny day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home